Additional Resources & Production Notes
To learn more about Professor William Endres' work, please visit some of the following web resources:
- [Web]: Manuscripts of Lichfield Cathedral, Writing, Rhetoric, and Digital Media @ the University of Kentucky
- [Podcast]: Digitizing the Past: Interview of William Endres
- [Video]: Potentials for 3D in the Study of Manuscripts
- [Web]: 21st Century Imaging Helps Scholars Reveal Rare 8th Century Manuscript
- [Web]: Lichfield Cathedral, Lichfield, Staffordshire, Great Britain
This Kairos interview of Professor Endres was conducted on April 6, 2012, via Skype using Pamela Call Recorder to record the interview. To create, edit, and produce this video, I used Audacity to edit the interview's audio and to integrate the music, "Gymnopedie No. 3" by Kevin MacLeod via Incompetech. I arranged still photographs courtesy of Dr. Endres (and those I found via the Wikimedia Foundation) by using the Ken Burns effect in iMovie.
Interview of Professor William Endres by Michaella Thornton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.michaellathornton.com/.