reading past discussions
. . . at the tuesday cafe
Logs--transcripts of the discussions--are available from the Netoric Catalog or from the Netoric Log Page. Also, Greg Siering has the old logs and will have to e-mail them to you, so try not to put him to undue or unnecessary work if you can help it.
Some recent Netoric discussion topics include
Frequently the Cafe discussion centers around topics for helping teachers new to using technology in the classroom, including Q&A's about the technology itself.
- Getting started Using the Net in Classes: Tips and Ideas for those First Times. (Request tc080195.log from Greg Siering.)
- Research in Computers and Writing: What Should We Do Next? (Request tc082295.log from Greg Siering.)
- Evaluation Problems: New Kinds of Writing, Old Requirements and Expectations. (Request tc072595.log from Greg Siering.)
- The Cyberporn Debate: Issues for the Classroom. (Request tc071195.log from Greg Siering.)
- Gender and Technology and the Net: What Questions Should We Be Asking? (Request tc051695.log from Greg Siering.)
Introduction to the Tuesday Cafe.
What is the Tuesday Cafe?
What are some of the benefits offered by this kind of community?
What are some of the disadvantages of MOO discussions?
How do people get to the Cafe?
Last updated: 10 June 1996. Questions and comments? Please e-mail Sharon Cogdill at email@example.com.