* 60- to 90-minute in-depth presentations
* 30-minute presentations of a paper by one or more authors
* 20- to 30-minute presentations of two or three related papers.
Please submit a 500- to 1000-word description of the session topic, outlining the thesis, main points, and implications for the field. Please include an estimate of the time required for your presentation.
* discussion involving a moderator and a number of speakers with audience participation.
Please submit a 500- to 1000-word description of the panel topics, outlining the connected theses, and the panel's implications for the field. Please include an estimate of the time required for your presentation. If you need more than 30 minutes, provide an outline with the time breakdown.
Posters and Demonstrations
* on-going demonstrations of software that you are currently or have completed designing.
Please submit a 200- to 300-word abstract of your poster topic and, if you plan to do one, a description of your multimedia demo.
* half- or full-day hands-on workshops that explore one of the themes of the conference.
Please submit a 750- to 1000-word description of the tutorial's overall organization and some reference to hands-on issues dealt with over the course of the half-day or full-day session (specify the length of your proposed session).
Attention: Dr. Brad Mehlenbacher
Technical Communication, Box 8105
North Carolina State University (NCSU)
Raleigh, NC 27695-8105
E-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/users/b/brad_m/web/brad.html
Kairos 1.1 (Spring 1996): News